Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Pool day!

Today was a BIG day at the pool for Taylor. I knew by the end of the summer she would be a pro in the pool (well at least good for a three year old!). She has proven me right too. She is fearless these days in the water. This afternoon she decided she was ready to jump off of the diving board. The first trip up on the board she still wasn't 100% sure. Taylor walked to the end of the board but was a little unsure. She walked back off, had a little pep talk with Daddy and then back up she went and then...drum roll!...YEAH Taylor jumped off of the diving board all by herself!! She had a small cheering section as Lissa, Leah, Kristen, Caroline and I were over there yelling and screaming for her. My girlfriends came out to the pool to hang out this afternoon with the fam. Of course someone asked where the camera was....I am SO BAD as I again didn't have it with us! I need a new camera that I like to use and one that I actually keep with me at times a good photo op is an option!
I am going to work on the picture thing!!!!

No comments: