Monday, August 17, 2009

The girls...

Here are some pictures of Taylor..can't leave her and her silliness out!





Caroline has recently started to take just about any object and put it to her ear as if she is talking on the phone. I think she gets that from seeing her Daddy :) I think it is so cute. When she does it I usually say "HELLO" and she just laughs and does it again and again. That might be a new favorite game with her?! I hope so as she still really enjoys the "Uh-Oh" game....you know where she will drop something on the floor, look for it and expect you to pick it up for her. Of course I pick it up, give it to her and then there it goes, "Uh-Oh!" She loves it and does it over and over.



This weekend we also got to visit with one of my best friends Laura and her daughter Ellie (who will be 8 months on Thursday!) The girls had a great time together. Ellie just looked around and took everything in. She was very content. Then we had Taylor and Caroline who were like wild women; they were all over the place with their toys, talking, dancing and trying to play with sweet Ellie. Hope we didn't scare them off too much and Ellie will come back for the birthday party this weekend!

I thought this look from Ellie was funny...almost like she is planning her next move.
Ellie starts daycare this week. I have a feeling she will be able to hold her own...watch out Caroline; just kidding Ellie is so sweet and low key.
See taking it all in with those pretty blue eyes.
Ellie and Laura


No comments: