Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Bike!

(Taylor decided that she didn't like the pink decoration on the wheels or the princess bag on the handle bars and took them off Saturday night. She knows what she likes!)

The girls are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents and two sets that spoil them rotten :-)
Grammy and PawPaw will not be in town for Taylor’s birthday party so they wanted to get her gift this past weekend. My Mom is so upset she is missing the big party. Don’t worry Grammy, I will take lots of pictures and hopefully take some video too! Taylor got to go and pick out her new “big girl” bike. She tried a couple of ones and this purple Princess bike won out! She kept telling us that she wanted a pink bike since that is her favorite color but this Princess one must have caught her eye. She instantly hopped on while we were in the store and rode it all over…um yes I walked off with my Mom to look for toys for Caroline and I saw Taylor pedaling down the Fisher Price toy isle!?! She didn’t get off until we got to the car! I would definitely say this bike was a great purchase; THANK YOU Grammy and PawPaw!!
Taylor has been riding this bike all weekend but of course the bad Mommy has yet to take any pictures!! I am going to get on that this week for sure. I am charging up all the batteries for the birthday festivities that start on Thursday.
Caroline loves her new toy as well; I think Taylor enjoys playing with it too. I can tell soon enough they will be fighting over toys and I am sure that will be fun?!


No comments: