Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Audrey

On Saturday we went to the Children's Museum to celebrate Audrey’s third birthday.  The girls had a wonderful time.  Taylor was all over the place that I couldn’t keep up with her.  This is really the only picture that I have of her and it’s certainly not a framer :)  She seems very confused; I think she was telling us something and I caught her mid sentence.  The past few weeks she has become SO CHATTY…I mean even more so than normal?!  Taylor is usually telling us a story, telling us what she wants us to do (a little bossy!), or asking any and all types of questions!  She has got some imagination these days too.  She makes up all kinds of stories and plays a lot of “pretend” too.  It is definitely a fun age but extremely challenging at times.

Audrey thank you for having us at your party.  We loved your Princess party at the Museum!

100_3826

100_3830

100_3832

Caroline really enjoyed the infant area at the Museum.  She took a liking to this little boy too.  I thought it was precious that he was kissing himself in the mirror…Caroline was fascinated!

100_3835

 100_3836 100_3837

100_3841-1

No comments: