Friday, August 21, 2009

Mini cupcakes for Caroline

I didn't get too many smiles from these little ones as they were busy trying to eat up their mini cupcakes and graham crackers (another favorite food for Caroline!)

Jonas lost his icing but seems to like the cake
Brandon is enjoying snack today!
Garvey is not so sure about me and the camera!


Caroline and Brooklyn shoveling it ALL in! Oh YES...Caroline likes that icing!


I had off on Friday to try and get ready for the big birthday party. I cleaned most of the morning and then ran a few errands before going back to Village Kids for Caroline's mini party with her class. Caroline is the youngest in the class so all these little cuties had already indulged in yummy birthday cake for their special day. The first time Caroline had cake at VK, her teacher said that she cried when the cupcake was all gone because she wanted MORE! I think that is already a favorite food for Caroline; she already has a sweet tooth.



No comments: