Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taylor is close to the BIG 3

Taylor was running away from me and the camera. When I want her to do something she thinks it is really funny to run from me.
I gave the girls lollipops during out little photo shoot...Umm I am not sure that was the best idea! I had to share as I thought this was hilarious. I mean poor Caroline might pull out her only two teeth!







Taylor is also close to hitting a milestone. She will be three August 20th; the day before Caroline turns one! Oh yes August is a busy month for the McKay household! I think I could go on and on about Taylor. She is a little ham. She loves attention and acting silly. Taylor is very active and doesn't sit still long. Right now she is really into jumping all over the place. She talks all the time, she sings (well known songs and ones she makes up), she dances, and loves to watch Dora and the Backyardigans. She has moved up to taking big girl showers (once in awhile she still wants to take a bath). I think it is adorable that usually when she is in the shower I can hear her in there singing. She is very inquisitive and is continuously asking us "Why?" She sleeps well once she is asleep but goodness getting her to finally close her eyes and sleep is quite the chore! Rob has pretty much taken over this task. She has him wrapped around her little finger so she gets away with A LOT more than she can with me.
She isn't our good eater any more as she prefers snacks and candy. We have to bribe her to eat her meal on most occasions. She is really into band-aids and always wants one on even if there is nothing wrong. She is a little sassy and had tons of personality! Love it!!
She is extremely independent and wants to do everything BY HERSELF! I could really go on and on.
We love you sweetie and enjoy every minute with you...even with some of the tantrums :)

No comments: