Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girly stuff

Taylor went to the nail salon for the first time last week. We were treated to a pedicure before our beach trip! I absolutely LOVE relaxing in the big comfy massage chair while my feet are pampered. I actually have always looked forward to the days when I can share that time with the girls. I always feel better when my nails and toes look nice and freshly manicured.
Taylor was really excited about going to get her nails and toe nails painted. She kept telling me that she wanted to sit in the "BIG chair" and wanted her nails pink...(That is her favorite color right now. Of course I am sure that will change a million times!) She did really well sitting still while her nails were painted and even waited nicely while they dried. That is always the tricky part at home when we paint our nails as Taylor usually can't sit still long enough for them to dry.

No comments: