Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Beach Trip 2009

Enjoying the swing set after a morning of traveling back from the beach!

Can you tell Taylor would not let Mommy do her hair today?!

What a sweet big sister pushing Caroline.


More beach pics (things are really out of order but can't get my blog to cooperate and I am too tired to fix it)
The DVD was a BIG hit; usually there was some quiet time with it on (well except for Taylor who doesn't sit still too long!) These two like sticking out their tongues.

Mason might be one of the smartest 3 years old I know. He has been putting together puzzles (like 24-36 pieces) for a while now! Taylor was helping him out here :-)
Silly Daddy!

Caroline might be a genius too...look she is working with the puzzle! Well I am sure she is trying to eat it really!



Surfer boys...Aiden and Skyler


That is Caroline's wave...she gives the hand!
Cheese Ellie and Mason!

Taylor really enjoyed the ocean this year. She wanted to go out far with Daddy..well when she wasn't eating snacks :-)
While we were at the beach, Mason turned three on July 7th. My sister Kerri did a fabulous job putting together a little party for him. They went to the Children's Museum, decorated their own cupcakes and then tore into a pinata. Lots of sugar but lots of fun for all of them too!!!
Caroline and Jake just observed the birthday party festivities. I am sure next year they will be running around too.
Pinata time
Mason got lots of nice presents.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! Hard to believe he is three already!!!
How cute is Caroline?! Beach Baby!
Caroline loved the ocean and was constantly on the go!



Taylor loving on Mason with Uncle Jimmy and Jake...Mason wasn't into it!

Jacob and Caroline....our almost one year old babies!
My brother's kids...Aiden, Skyler and Ellie.
Oh yes I got that pony tail in at the beach!
We were beach bound on July 4th for a whole week with my family. We met my parents (Grammy and PawPaw), my sister and her family and then my brother and his family. We go every year and always have a wonderful time. All the kids had a fabulous time with one another playing in the ocean and building in the sand. They were constantly on the GO!; running around, dancing and singing...(Mason, Taylor and Ellie really have The Backyardigans theme song down!)

No comments: