Sunday, July 12, 2009

So...

I know I have been really slack about blogging....sorry but I do have lots of pictures to post so stay tuned! We have been so busy lately that I really haven't had time. A couple of weeks ago Taylor was really sick with a high fever, then a teacher at daycare was diagnosed with the swine flu so that week was crazy and I didn't have much time to do anything but be with the girls. The following week I got sick and then we left for a long awaited vacation on July 4th. We were supposed to leave on Friday but just my luck I got in a little fender bender that afternoon. With all that chaos and then trying to pack we decided around 5 pm to just wait until the morning to leave for our beach vacation. We had a fabulous time with the whole family. It is an annual trip we make to Ocean Isle Beach. I can't wait for next year's trip!

Lots of pictures to come; just a sampling...

Ellie and Taylor had a blast together!

Sweet Caroline! Yeah Mommy got a pony tail in this week.

Caroline LOVES the water!

No comments: