Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had school pictures taken at Village Kids.

Taylor turned 32 months the day before these pictures were taken...I never use months any more for her as I usually just say two and half (Although I think she could probably pass as a 4 year old!) Taylor and Caroline were just not into the whole picture thing that morning. Usually they are all smiles but the photographer couldn't work her normal magic with them; they were not amused by her :)
We tried to get pictures of them together in their coordinating Polo outfits but none of those shots came out well. I was a little bummed as I have been trying and really wanting a good picture of both girls together.
See Taylor was not sure if she really wanted to smile at that lady!!! I mean is she trying to get out of the chair...I think if we waited one more second she would have been standing! Silly adorable Taylor!
Caroline turned 8 months the day this was taken. Poor little girl; she wasn't as happy as normal that morning and we think she might suffer from allergies like Rob. Her eyes were so red and a little puffy. She is still our little peanut, sweet and cute as ever!


No comments: