Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I must first send out a HUGE thank you to the best woman I know...My Mom!!! I hope you have the best Mother's Day and know how much you are loved and appreciated.

Today I actually had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent the day with my husband, two sweet little girls and also my Mom and Dad...it couldn't have been a better day!!
We decided to take the girls to the NC Zoo today after a nice Mother's Day breakfast. We all really enjoyed the zoo and a family filled day. After the zoo Grammy and PawPaw came back to our house while Rob grilled a tasty dinner. It was the end to a fabulous Mother's Day.
Thank you!!! (No pictures of Grammy today :( Sorry!!!)

Me and My two girls who mean the WORLD to me! I love you both SO MUCH!!!!
We tried several times to get everyone looking at the camera and at least half a smile..Caroline seemed a little confused :)
It was a little chilly when we first got to the zoo. I only had this extra onesie to put on Caroline...at least it was an extra layer to keep her warmer.
The Carousel was a Big Hit...PawPaw and Taylor waiting for the tickets and their turn to ride.
CHEESE!!
Caroline watched from the picnic area...next visit she can ride too.

Grammy bought two tickets by mistake. Taylor wasn't upset she had to go again! Mommy's turn

OK and really, I promise we did go to the zoo! I obviously only got the camera out twice and neither time did I take pictures of the animals :)

No comments: