Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

So I always used to love watching that show Bill Cosby hosted about the funniest things kids say. I wish I could just hold a tape recorder all day around Taylor. She is really talking up a storm these days. She sings, says riddles and nursery rhymes and has actual conversations with us now!?! Wow she is growing up too fast!!

When we all get home from work and school, Rob and I always ask Taylor how her day at school was and what she did that day. On Tuesday night Taylor and I were walking in the back door when I asked her, "How was school today Taylor?" She replied, "It was good. I played with my friends." and then she asks me, "Mommy how was work today?" It was so matter of fact and sounded too grown up for her to say/ask...it was too cute!
Rob and I find ourselves laughing at all the things she constantly does and says!
The other night she asked me a question and after I answered it she said "Good job Mom! Now you can have a prize." I mean these little kids are such sponges. They take it all in and are so smart!

Tonight after we looked over her school pictures she had this one of her entire class from daycare. We giggled because she went through and pointed to every one of her classmates and told us their names, but the funny part of it was that she told us their first, middle and last names! It was so sweet yet so funny, especially with some of her pronunciations.
Oh, Rob and I also laughed about where Taylor was in this picture. She didn't look like she really wanted to be a part of it all. I am sure she was trying to run off and play as it looks like Ms. April is trying to hold her still for the picture...our little wild child :)

We love her so much...even as I type this and she KEEPS coming up with excuses to come out of her room instead of laying down and going Nite-Nite!!! We still love her and are enjoying every minute of being a Mommy and Daddy to her and Caroline.

No comments: