Thursday, February 3, 2011

SISTERS

Taylor and Caroline are wonderful big sisters!  Ella is one lucky girl as she has two older sisters who just dote on her.  Ella thinks Taylor is absolutely hilarious!  I am going to try to get video of it soon to post, but Taylor can talk or act silly in front of Ella and she will just laugh.  It is the sweetest thing ever!!

The girls are also a big help for me too.

Just this morning, we had to get Ella’s bottle ready and put her down in her swing.  She really was not feeling the swing at the moment and started a little pitiful cry.  I asked the girls to go and talk with Ella.  As soon as they went over there, Ella stopped crying and started to smile at her two sisters.  I think she is really going to look up to Taylor and Caroline.

Taylor loves to hold Ella.  I have to be careful though because Taylor is now into picking Ella up and walking with her?!  Oh no, that makes me nervous so that is off limits unless I am walking with them :-)   I try to encourage the girls to hold Ella while they are sitting in a nice secure place!

This morning as I was getting ready, Ella was sitting in the papasan chair and Caroline decided she was going to “read” to Ella.  She went and got her bear counting book.  She did a good job and was actually even pointing to some numbers and saying the correct ones.  Caroline was doing so well with the counting.  She got up to eleven and then she said “Forty” as the next one?!  We are still working on it!

It was just precious though to watch her read and try to show Ella the pictures in the book.  I think they are all going to have a special bond.

Right now, Rob usually takes Taylor and Caroline to school and I drop off Ella.  I am usually still getting myself ready when they are leaving.  Caroline comes up to me and Ella too before they leave to give kisses and hugs, then she ends by telling me and Ella to have fun with our friends today!  Makes me laugh and smile every time!

I just LOVE these girls.

100_5654-1

100_5625

Ok so normally I don’t let Ella just hang out in her bathtub but it is easy to put her there when I am giving Taylor and Caroline a bath!  I thought she looked too cute not take come pics!

Ella thought her sisters were so funny!  She just enjoys watching them all the time. (they are pretty entertaining!)

100_5644

100_5641

1 comment:

Brandi Reeves said...

Okay, ALL of your girls are adorable. And is that 3 necklaces, a tutu, and a headband that I see on Miss Ella? She is a fashionista and she doesn't even know it. Man...she was born in the PERFECT family :) Love you and your posts.