Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yummy!!

A couple of weeks ago we decided to start Ella on some solids. She had just turned 5 months old and her teachers at Village Kids thought she was ready. Me; well I am in no rush :-) Ella is the youngest in her class though and most of the other little ones are eating a few times a day. She must have been getting jealous of her friends at school! We started out with cereal and she seemed to do OK. I think she preferred to grab the spoon and just chew on it instead!

We have been gradually introducing all of her veggies and fruits. So far, doesn’t seem like she has a favorite one yet!?! I can barely get her to take in three or four bites before she starts gagging and spitting up. I am not sure what it is, but we will keep trying. I believe Caroline was the same way when we first started her on solids and I don’t think it lasted long! Soon she was lovin’ some good baby food!

100_5537

100_5538

100_5542

100_5546-1

Taylor decided to take some pictures afterwards. I thought she did pretty well with these…

100_5553-1

Tickle MONSTER

100_5551

1 comment:

Brandi Reeves said...

Ella looks BLISSFUL holding that spoon :) And your hubby's laugh is contagious only second to the one being tickled :) SO CUTE!!