Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine's...

Hope you all had a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We had a great family filled heart day and I got to spend it with all my Valentines!We spent the morning cleaning up around the house and then met Grammy and PawPaw at the circus. Taylor was so excited about going to the circus and told me she couldn't wait to see the silly clowns and all the animals. I think the two girls really enjoyed the show and we all had a great time together.

Sweet Taylor

Silly Caroline

I love my Dad and Taylor sure loves her PawPaw!
Crazy child :)
So hard to get Taylor to sit still and take a picture...we tried!

CIRCUS TIME...Caroline was so excited. She kept pointing, waving, clapping and laughing. I am pretty sure she enjoyed her first circus!

Enjoyed our day with Grammy and PawPaw. Taylor loved her new elephant light up toy. She had to go to bed with it tonight--Hey whatever it takes these days :)
So sweet

My three favorite people...although poor Caroline looks pretty uncomfortable and not into this picture.
Too funny...is that belly full Caroline from all that you ate today?!

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

We got that same light up toy! 22 dollars huh? Skylar got his Aunt Gina to buy it for him, lol!! Love the pictures!