Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day at VK

On Friday the girls had Valentine's Day parties at daycare. I went to Caroline's first and of course my batteries in the camera died after about 5 minutes!!! I didn't get any of Taylor's class and really hate it because so many of them were dressed up for their party and Valentine's Day dance. They all looked adorable. Hopefully I can get some copies from other moms. The daycare clears out the cafe and puts up a disco ball. They turn out the lights, turn up the music and let the kids shows us their dance moves. It is always so cute. Again I HATE I don't have pictures or a video to share with you. We took Caroline with us into the dance and she even showed us some of her new moves too :)


The kids must LOVE these parties since they basically get to eat LOTS of junk food...(good times for the parents!!)



Caroline was asking for "MORE" even though her plate was still full!


No comments: