Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yes we are here...

I really have NO excuses as to why I haven't posted in over a month!!!! Things have been busy with the Holidays and just life in general. Lately I have just been so tired and have a million things to do when I get home from work. I know you are all JUST as busy and again there are no excuses! I am going to post more and try to keep this blog updated for the New Year.

So no new camera for Christmas :(
Well really I didn't expect that expensive camera at all but gosh what a nice surprise, right?! My big present was being with my family over the Holidays!!!
I tried to take more pictures of the girls, but we have just gotten BAD at taking our camera with us. We did however get a new video camera for Christmas so I have been pretty excited about that new addition. The clips below are from our regular camera with the video option. They are not too clear but gives you a good look at Taylor's Christmas program. Seriously how cute are these clips of the kids?! I thought they did a wonderful job. I am totally amazed at how well 3-4 year olds can memorize these songs. Taylor is still constantly singing these Christmas carols as well as the other songs performed by other classes. I guess all the classes practiced together at times so they ended up learning more songs. It is priceless!
This was the Christmas program put on by the 3-5 year old classes from the girls' daycare the first weekend in December. Each class sung 2-3 songs. It was one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. I loved it!! It was a great start to a wonderful Christmas in 2009.

No comments: