Monday, January 18, 2010

Random...

These are just a few random things from the past couple of weeks...

On New Year's Day Rob's Aunt Liz, Uncle Stephen and Granny came for a visit and we all had a wonderful dinner over at Mimi and Popie's house.

Taylor "tried" to help Granny out with this large puzzle but I am pretty sure she messed a few of the pieces up :)

Uncle Stephen and Granny were trying to be interested in Taylor playing her new Leapster...her look already reminds me of a teenager!!!


About the age, 16-17 months Taylor started to refuse sitting in her high chair. I guess Taylor and Caroline are a lot alike. This past weekend Caroline refused to sit in her high chair too. I am sure since Taylor sits at the table that Caroline wants to be just like her sister and sit there too. We are experiencing a lot of that...Caroline wants to do what Taylor is doing or wants whatever toy Taylor has! Sometimes it is not a good ending as someone ends up crying or throwing a tantrum for not getting her way!
The other night Taylor asked for pudding...for some reason I don't think it is as bad if it is sugar free :) Of course Caroline screamed "MINE" until I gave her some pudding too. Rob walked in from work saw her messy face and went straight for the camera. She definitely enjoyed her pudding and got very mad at me when I took it away.

No comments: