Monday, April 6, 2009

THANK YOU!

So yesterday I turned the BIG 30!!! Now I have lots of THANK YOU's to send out. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my family and friends. My wonderful husband was able to pull off a surprise birthday party for me with the help of our good friends and parents.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! I love him so much and all of his efforts.
Rob took me out to a nice dinner and then the plan was to meet some friends out. To my surprise once we got to the bar everyone was in the back waiting for us to arrive.
SURPRISE!! (I really had no clue!) Everyone did a great job of being sneaky!
I had such a great time. Seriously I can not remember the last time I was intentionally up past 2 am! We had a fabulous time though hanging out with everyone and enjoying some much needed adult time!!
Thank you to everyone that was able to make it out on Saturday night to celebrate with me! You are all so thoughtful and I am truly blessed to have you in my life!

No comments: