Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday!

The girls' daycare was closed today for this wonderful Easter Weekend so I took the day off from work. The girls and I went out to the Natural Science Center and had a wonderful morning! It really was one of the best days I have spent with my two girls. We had a great time, enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a fun filled day together. The only thing that could have made it better was if Rob was there with us for the day.
Taylor was REALLY camera shy today; she kept telling me, "No Camera!" I kept trying though...
Both girls loved the peacock and kept pointing to it. When it started to ruffle it's feathers though Taylor said she was scared and wanted me to take a picture of the peacock going away! :)
Caroline seriously smiled and laughed the whole time we were at the science center. Everyone would stop and say what a happy baby she was...she had a blast and was worn out from our morning! Taylor was determined to get on top of this rock.
She was intrigued by the alligator and was willing to take a picture with it...of course I didn't get the best pictures from here though!



That night the girls were so funny together. Caroline already looks up to her big sister. She is constantly watching Taylor and laughing at her! We are still trying to teach Taylor that she has to be gentle with Caroline but usually no matter what Caroline will just laugh at whatever Taylor is doing. This video clip is hilarious and Caroline's laugh is so sweet to hear. She really LOVES her big sister Taylor!!!


No comments: