Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sisterly Love!!

I can not believe that my little Caroline turned 8 months old last week!!! Time really does fly by. She is such a happy little baby. Around 7.5 months she weighed around 15 lbs--yeah getting bigger and healthy! Hopefully we can stay away from the Dr. until her 9 month check up to get all her stats!
She is rolling all over the place and is SO ready to move. She wants to crawl or even walk but just can't seem to get everything together yet. I think it makes her very frustrated that she can't move around. She loves to stand and will stand holding onto something by herself for at least ten minutes or more. Strong little legs! She loves to gab just like her Mom and sister Taylor. Often times she screams and makes high pitch noises but is also starting to form little words. Daycare has been working with the class on waving and last week she started to say "Bye Bye," she also waves her hand; sometimes her whole arm but it is still precious.
Taylor's first word was "Da Da" and I always told Rob that I would try to work with Caroline so her first word be "Ma Ma." On Saturday I had a wonderful surprise from Caroline. My sweetie started saying "Ma Ma!" I melted and just love the sound of it from her and her older sister Taylor. Taylor says it all; she calls me Ma, Mom, Mommy...either way I love it, even when I wish she was calling for Daddy instead :)

The girls are growing up too fast. Rob and I are trying to enjoy every minute of it. We have been blessed with two beautiful, healthy loving girls.


Here are a couple of shots of Caroline before Taylor woke from her nap.



So after Taylor got up from her nap (oh and YES Taylor insists on putting her PJ's on for her nap...hey we will do whatever it takes!) I captured some sisterly love!!!...Well it started off sweet

Caroline was ready to play!
Too funny!!!
They had a blast, really!


Taylor was also trying to watch her cartoons.

Come on Taylor, Caroline is still rowdy!


We have to remind Taylor to be easy with Caroline, although Caroline loves playing with Taylor no matter what!

I think Taylor won this one, but they both finished "playing" with a smile!


No comments: