Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!

Yes we finally got a real snow day in North Carolina! I often talk to my sister in CT and they have been hit hard by snow storms this year. I am sure they would just laugh at our 4-7 inches...although I am SURE my sister Kerri would love to only get 4-7 inches!!! She is a real trooper as I just don't think I could handle the bad cold weather they experience this time of year.
Taylor was really excited about the snow when she woke up on Monday morning. She wanted to go right out and play. Since Rob had to go into work I was able to hold her back until around 9 or so when most of the other neighborhood kids were out playing. Caroline and I watched from the front door (in the nice warm house!). I was able to step out on the front porch a couple of times and capture Taylor's first real snow. She seemed to enjoy it; maybe next time we will have a sled or something to go down all the hills in the neighborhood. Taylor seemed so warm in all of her gear and I just laughed as she reminded me of the little boy in the Christmas Story all bundled up!


Caroline looking out at the snow...her first snow!


















No comments: