Sunday, March 29, 2009

Funny story; smart girl...

So I have several posts but just don't have the energy or time tonight; stayed tuned!

I do have this funny story though that I wanted to share. When I was in the 7th grade I had a math teacher, Mrs. Hatfield. She would always tell us that "Patience is a virtue." This has stayed with me throughout my life and now I often find myself saying this to Taylor as she is not usually very patient. (I am sure she is like most two year olds who want things RIGHT now! They don't like to wait)
On Friday night I was busy fixing dinner for Taylor and Caroline while the girls sat at the table waiting (Caroline was of course in her high chair). I had just finished Taylor's and started to work on Caroline's food. Caroline was crying and being very impatient! Taylor leaned over and said, "Caroline patience is a virtue!"
Wow...I just smiled. Funny girl, very smart girl!

1 comment:

The View from Up Here said...

She's so sweet- and what a great big sister!