Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

On Friday Taylor's class had a Valentine's Day party and a dance. The kids were all nicely dressed right before the party (hence the plastic bibs they all have on--they usually never wear bibs--also why I go through bottles and bottles of Zout; the best stain remover ever!!)
The other night I asked Taylor to show me some of her dance moves that she planned on breaking out for the big Valentine's Dance. I literally about wet my pants from laughing. She was adorable, yet hilarious with some of her dancing moves. I tried to get some video of Taylor dancing but she was all over the room so it was hard to capture it all!

Rob had just gotten to VK and Taylor was so excited that Daddy made it in time for the dance!


All the kids were given an early Valentine and were eating heart lollipops.


Right before the dance, I was able to capture Taylor and one of her boyfriends, Jacob. They have been in daycare together since they were infants and have such a special sweet bond!


Taylor was fascinated by the disco ball when she first hit the dance floor. Check out the cute boy in the bow tie behind her...that is Aiden, her other little boyfriend.
Taylor LOVES to dance!


Caroline's class didn't have a party and obviously couldn't join in the dance this year but I was able to capture some smiles from her today. As Rob said this morning, she is his "littlest Valentine"...precious!








No comments: