Monday, February 2, 2009

My angels; 2 yrs. and 5 months!

So yes Caroline is already 5 months old and next month Taylor will be 2 1/2!!! That is just crazy to me as I can not believe how fast time goes by. Taylor and Caroline are so precious to us. I feel like they have really given my life more purpose and meaning. They are the world to me! I know that I am so lucky to have two healthy and happy kids.
Caroline is rolling over a lot now. She sometimes gets stuck and irritated when she gets on her tummy but I don't think it will be long before she will be moving all over the place! Her favorite thing to do is to stand. She is just like her Mommy and sister...she is nosey and likes to see what is going on around her! Hopefully she will be sitting up by herself and holding her own bottle soon! I will keep you posted as we are working on both :)
Taylor is talking up a storm, singing and dancing ALL the time and making Rob and I laugh every other minute. She is so funny and so sweet although she has also entered into the terrible two's! Goodness I could do without those times!! Although I will take her and keep anyway I can. We have two little angels that I am so thankful for and so proud to be their Mommy!

Caroline loves her exersaucer and here she is intently watching and listening to Cookie Monster and Elmo sing her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!

Trying to get Taylor to look and smile at the camera...that is a HARD task!
Caroline just looks so surprised; I mean we have tried to get their picture together SO many times, she should be used to it, right?!

I just loved the skirt and stripped tights that Caroline wore this day...I had to get a picture!
So she is working on holding her own bottle..she just keeps those hands so close to her mouth and sometimes her fingers wind up in her mouth too!
So sweet..Caroline's little fingers wrapped around her Daddy's thumb!
I love our bath and getting ready for bed time together. She is usually all smiles on the changing table.
I mean she looks so big here! They grow up TOO quickly.











No comments: