Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Taylor

The girls say some of the funniest things to us….well Ella not yet, but soon enough I am sure!
Sometimes I can hardly believe how smart they really are and they are still so young.
This morning, I had to laugh at Taylor’s comments.

Rob usually leaves his cell phone on the side table next to the bed at night and just about every morning, Rob asks Taylor to bring it down when she makes her way
downstairs. That was the case this morning and Taylor then asked me why Daddy asks her ALL the time to get his phone. She said that he is responsible for his own phone and needs to keep up with it better. I wanted to laugh out loud, but just told her she was right and needed to talk to Daddy about it….Of course she did!
On her way downstairs, I heard Taylor saying the same thing to Rob.I have no clue how the conversation went with Rob, but I got a little laugh. Taylor is a funny and smart little girl

No comments: