Friday, March 11, 2011

Sleepover?!

So my little girl is having her first SLEEPOVER at a friend's house tonight. How can it be?!?! I mean it seems like just yesterday she arrived and we were heading home:

Taylor's Going Home 005

And she was this tiny and precious!

Taylor's 1st day 016

Taylor's 3rd week 010

Well she is still absolutely precious but growing up too quickly! Taylor’s Daisy Troop went to the Natural Science Center tonight for a Girl Scout “Almost Over Night” event. Afterwards, 7 of the 8 girls were going over to Alicia’s house (the troop leader and mother of the triplets!) for a sleepover.

Taylor was BEYOND excited about the big night. When I told her about it last night, she jumped up and down with excitement and told me that she was going to be “Grown up!”

Hopefully the girls behaved well and had a blast! Most importantly, I hope Ms. Alicia and Ms. Lori survive! (and we don’t get a phone call in the middle of the night to come and get her :-)

Taylor, my little Tater Bug, you are growing up WAY TO FAST!

LOVE YOU!

No comments: