Saturday, October 16, 2010

Picture OVERLOAD!

Ella week one old with her big Sis Taylor
Taylor is a HUGE helper. She is always asking to help me with Ella! She couldn't even wait to get her hair dried before holding his baby sister.
Ella's second week..loving her new swing! This is the BEST thing ever as you NEVER need batteries!!!! I think Rob loves this the most too b/c of the whole no battery thing :)
Caroline is being a great big sis too...she is "looking over" little Ella for us!

Ella 2 weeks old

Sweet Ella at three weeks!

Already 4 weeks!! I am dying to get some bows in her hair.

Ella loves to hold onto little blankets or lovies. Thanks Maire and Jan for these precious zebra blankies....they are so cute and Ella loves them!

This little one loves to have her picture taken. I bring out the camera and she automatically says CHEESE. Love her; my sweet Caroline with cereal bar crumbs all over her mouth :)

More pictures to come...

No comments: