Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Taylor started her first extracurricular activity last night; dance class for 3-5 year olds at Nan’s School of Dance! (Since she will be three in August we were able to slide her in the class.) She has been talking about this dance class for a couple of months and was super excited about it!
At the studio, all the girls go into the room with just the instructor, Mrs. Angela and then the parents can watch from the lobby. There is a small window to peek in on them and then there are TV’s to watch them as well. From what I could see she did so well and looked adorable. She did everything the teacher was doing and even seemed to listen too! All the girls were just precious in their leotards and tutu’s moving all around the room.
As Taylor was getting ready for bed last night she showed me some of her “new moves” that she learned at dance. I REALLY wish I had the video camera on. She is so funny and just loves to dance. She was twisting, shaking and moving her little booty…however I don’t recall Mrs. Angela at Nan’s teaching these dance moves. :-)


I was able to get one shot before Mrs. Angela closed the door to start class.


Since I didn't get many pictures at the studio, Rob took some once we got home...
I can't leave Caroline out of the picture taking, so Rob caught one of us too.

No comments: