Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day out there to every Dad! Hope you all enjoyed your special day. I had the pleasure of spending the day with the two men I love the most, my Dad and my husband. You are two special men in my life. Thank you for all that you do and for being you; great husbands and wonderful Daddy's!!

I have lots of pictures to post and news of our busy weekend. I will try to post tomorrow but need to catch up on some sleep since our youngest has decided it is FUN to wake up real early!!

I had to post a sweet picture of Rob and his sweet girls...lots to comment on for this one photo though :-)


We just got home from the pool so don't mind Taylor's crazy hair; Caroline was about to go to bed so she was in her jammies, and sorry to Rob as this was the best picture I was able to capture and YES I do know that the top of your head is cut off in this picture...sorry!


No comments: