Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Caroline, our little flower

Ok so I tried to make a hat myself that I thought was really cute. I am sure if you know me, you know that I am not very crafty. Of course making my own hat was not my idea. My friend Monica said that I could make one for cheap instead of buying one online. Of course I wanted to buy one and have it right away to take pictures. Instead of waiting for one to be shipped and spending more money I made my own with Monica's assistance. I used one of Taylor's old pink hats and bought a flower from Hobby Lobby. We had to take the flower apart for it to lay right but I thought it was precious on Caroline. Now all I need is a professional photographer to help me take pictures. I am just not talented in that at ALL! I am going to try to do another photo shoot soon but wanted to share these first :)

No comments: