Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas.

So I have been trying to get some cute pictures of the two girls for our Christmas card. I tried a couple of weeks ago to get Taylor to hold Caroline while they were dressed in their red and green. Since Uncle Tom was in town, he tried to help us out but still not sure if I got any keepers! Caroline is usually in such a great mood and of course this time she was rather fussy!! We were bribing Taylor with everything to sit still, smile and to hold her sister in a way not to hurt her..whew that was a chore and still nothing! It is always great to have pictures of the girls but don't think I will be sending these out as the McKay family Christmas card :)
Both girls are NOT sure about all this!!
That just looks uncomfortable

Caroline is just MAD and poor Taylor is not sure what to do

I was holding this for Taylor hoping for some cooperation! Now I was trying to get Caroline calmed down.

Yummy!!!!

No comments: