Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sorry I have been really bad about blogging here lately but I must say I have been a little busy! I guess I should start back on Friday Oct. 24th when we drove to CT to visit my sister and her family to celebrate the baptism of Jacob. Rob was honored that Kerri and Jim asked him to be Jacob's Godfather. This was a VERY LONG drive but it was totally worth it! We had such a great time and can't wait for them to be with us here in NC over Thanksgiving weekend.
The drive was rather long but the girls actually did great considering the circumstances. Really who would want to be strapped in a car seat with limited mobility for 12 hours?! I know I would go crazy too. Thank goodness for DVD's and for Barney and The Wiggles! It got old for Rob and I to listen to them but Taylor sure loved every minute. Caroline was a trooper too although it wasn't too different from her normal routine these days of eating and sleeping. We made it there and back home in one piece so we are thankful and really glad that we were able to spend time with our family!
Rob and his Godson Jacob

Jim, Godmother Marie, Godfather Rob, Kerri and Baby Jacob

Sweet Taylor

Posted by Picasa

No comments: