Monday, April 4, 2011

Ella is growing like a little weed!! She has some new tricks too. She can sit all by herself, waves bye-bye, and is trying to crawl! She is doing the whole army crawl thing. Ella is so close to putting it all together. She still gets up on her feet, doing a downward dog or a great plank! (I am telling you she has always had the strongest abs!!) I have been working the furniture market the past week so Rob has had a lot of alone time with the girls. He and Ella hung out Sunday while the older two went to spend the afternoon with Grammy. Rob said Ella was getting even closer this weekend. I know she wants to move along with her busy sisters but am I ready for her to crawl?! I would prefer that she just walk. I know that isn't easier to keep up with but then she isn't on the ground, hurting her little knees, picking up dog hair and anything else that lands on the floor that I can't quickly get to. Either way, my baby is growing up and I know I am not ready for that :)


Rob took some pictures of Ella sitting watching TV...I think that is her Daddy's favorite thing!


No comments: