Sunday, November 28, 2010

Busy Times and SO MANY decisions!

Every year at this time, I feel like I am stressed with all of the Holiday festivities, parties, presents and the list could could on and on.  Of course in the midst of all this madness I still want to send out Christmas cards to our families and friends.  I am always excited to see whose card we will receive each year and then I always LOVE it when it is a photo card!  I mean, sometimes that is the only time I will see some of them.  With all that said, I usually like to send out a picture of at the least the kids for our Christmas card too. 

Again, that just adds to the business of everything since we have to get our pictures made, decide on the picture, and THEN narrow down what card we will use.  There are a TON of fabulous cards to choose from from all different sites.  I am impressed with the various options on  Shutterfly and I just KNOW I will have a hard time on this decision.  A blogger friend of mine told me that you can also receive 50 FREE CARDS from Shutterfly…Find out more HERE. These are a couple of my favs….now I just have to narrow down our pictures and narrow down which card!!!

These are ONLY a FEW of the ones that I like of the flat stationery cards…the list goes on and on!  There are so many, so you have to go check it out NOW.  I have go back to make sure which one I really want to use!

Shutterfly also has other products that I just might use as gifts for some family members.  Grandparents especially adore pictures of their grandkids.  Well with three girls, that we think are precious and have totally stolen the hearts of their Grammy, PawPaw and Mimi, Popie we might be choosing from Shutterfly’s gift ideas.  You need to check it out too.

Now if you are a blogger, go ahead take this opportunity to get FREE CARDS this year!

No comments: