Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ALL my girls!

It is like Christmas in August for the McKay house since we have ALL three birthdays in August now and even in the same week. Whew...goodness how did that really happen?! Promise it was NOT planned that way, but looks like that is how God saw it fit for us and we are truly blessed. We have three healthy little girls and I would not change a single thing!!!
I will say though that I would have preferred not to cut it so close to delivering a baby and having a birthday party for the older girl(s) every two years :)
Yes again this year, I had to pre-plan a lot of the girls' birthday party since it was scheduled for August 21st and I was due August 16th with Ella! This year we did a pool party and I tried to keep it simple but still cute. At least I had a few days in between the delivery and the party. Again this year my in-laws and my parents were a HUGE help with the party. My mom helped me all week get prepared with all the last minute details and my in-laws helped set up that Saturday afternoon in the HOTTEST time of the day...thanks again to ALL of you!

Thanks to one my friends, we had this awesome Birthday Banner! Mandy, you did a fabulous job and I REALLY appreciate you letting us borrow it. It matched perfectly!! I promise I will send it back soon. I keep forgetting to get it in the mail :)


Taylor, our big 4 year old

Thanks Uncle Keith for helping Caroline...Yummy icing!
Loving some cake and ice cream!
Working on holding up TWO fingers to show her age...still working on it!




Taylor LOVES to jump off the diving board!!!
And she is doing so well swimming.
Silly cousin Ellie!
Getting ready to pack up and end a great day at the pool. Our families were a huge help! Little Ella actually sat in her car seat the whole time just a snoozing!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah! The banner looked so good at the party! I'm so glad you could use it. Looks like the party was a huge success and the girls had a blast! I have to say that I am extremely jealous because you don't look like you just had a baby! That's so not fair :) Hope you guys are enjoying your new addition, Ella! She's adorable just like her big sisters :) I have lots of "Ella" monogrammed stuff that I'll be going through soon so let me know if you're interested!