Monday, May 17, 2010

Visit from TX

My best friend from growing up, Marie was in Charlotte a few weekends ago for another friend’s wedding.  I haven’t seen her in almost 4 years!  Rob,the girls and I made a trip into Charlotte to see them.  She was with her husband Joe, their little girl Sydney who is 4 and her Dad and step Mom.  Unfortunately I didn’t get to meet her little boy who is 9 months old.  He stayed back in TX with Marie’s Mom.

We met them for lunch in downtown Charlotte before they had to catch their plane back to TX.  It was so nice to see them and I only wish we had more time to hang out.  Taylor and Sydney hit it off immediately.  We walked to lunch and the two girls chatted, giggled and held hands the whole way.  We tried to get a couple of pictures but we weren’t too successful!

100_4451

100_4452

100_4450

100_4453

Oh yes, Taylor was in this picture but she just tried to hide behind me!  I had a lot going on…trying to get Taylor to get in front of me AND trying to get Caroline to hold still, all while being 6 months pregnant!

1 comment:

Brandi Reeves said...

Awww...such cute pictures and SO glad you gals got to see each other!! Brandi