Monday, November 16, 2009

Just melts my heart!

The other day we were all busy running around trying to get ready for some family pictures that my good friend Emily was taking for us. Of course I was crazy over getting the girls' outfits ready, coordinating it with something Rob and I could wear as well and just getting to Winston on time. It was a crazy morning and I am sure I seemed a little stressed...I know you are saying, "Not Kristen!" :-) Actually I wasn't too bad, but enough for my sweet Taylor to notice and take time to brighten up my day. We were finally all in the car, seat belts on, outfitted from hair bows to boots, and ready to go...Whew! Then all of a sudden Taylor said to me,
"Mommy, you really are a good Mommy!"
I mean seriously, that was the sweetest thing I have heard. It just melted my heart!!!!

No comments: