Sunday, October 19, 2008

What kids say....So cute!

So Taylor was taking a bath last night and I was just listening to her sing and play in the tub when she started to sing a song that made me smile. I am not sure what the song is but assume she learned it at daycare. She was singing, "God made me, God made me..." I asked her who made her and she simply replied, "God." It was the cutest thing ever and really touched me. I have always loved her daycare as I am comfortable leaving her there with her teachers. This was just one more example of what a great job they do in teaching the children.
Taylor then started to clean up all her bath toys and made up her own song. She combined two songs and sang loudly, "I love you. God loves me. We're a happy family." Obviously she really likes the Barney song too :)

No comments: