Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally an update!

Sorry I have been so slack lately with our blog. I guess we really haven't been that interesting to write about :)
A little update on the pregnancy...YES I am still prego! I am starting my 38th week, so not much longer but I am ready for the little one to arrive for sure. Keep your fingers crossed that it happens sooner than later!
Tonight we had our friends Chris, Brooke and Quinn Kelly over for a cookout. The kids had a great time together once they both warmed up. It is funny how it takes a few minutes for them to get settled and feel relaxed. By the end of the night, the two of them walked back into the house holding hands...where is the camera when you need it?! We had a great time and hope to see them again soon. Here are some pictures from the evening.

Taylor and Quinn, are you two ready for some golf!


Quinn getting ready for the big slide


Ready, Set, GO Taylor!

Taylor's coming to get Quinn...watch out


Dinner together, how sweet?!...I think The Dads snuck those adult beverages in the photo!

No comments: